Soul & Skin Nourishing Night Cream
Azurlis® Natural Skin Care
Regular price $67.50
A balancing and deeply nourishing night moisturiser.
Formulated to encourage repair during a restful night sleep for all skin types.
- organic aloe vera extract
- organic flax seed oil
- organic rosehip oil
- organic shea nut butter
- organic cocoa butter
- organic grape seed oil
- organic borage oil
- natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- extracts of cucumber & chamomile
- co-enzyme Q10
Size options: 30 ml & 50 ml air pumps; 60 g glass jar.
Approved by the NZ Vegetarian Society. Cruelty-free beauty in a precious world.
Application & Directions
- Application: Balancing and nurturing, with botanical extracts blended to create a lavish, nourishing and moisturising night cream that is balancing and regenerating. Allow the soothing aromas of a garden of fragrant roses, luxuriously scented shrubs and lavender to relax you… a marvelous way to pamper your body and soul as a prelude to a rejuvenating night’s sleep.
- Directions for Use: Use the Soul & Skin Nourishing Night Cream every evening after cleanser and toning. Always start with minute quantities of this cream, increasing as needed. With the small spatula provided scoop a “grape seed” amount of the night cream. Transfer this onto your skin or the tip of your fingers and massage using small circular movements with the tips of your fingers, working from the centre of the face outwards. Massage and spread the cream until you feel just a slight velvety layer over your skin that is soothing, nourishing and calming.
- Re-apply if you wish to have a denser layer. This cream is highly penetrating, nourishing and balancing to your skin.
- Soothing: extracts of aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber are known for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-oxidant: natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) and co-enzyme Q10 are great anti-oxidants. Their benefits are complemented by nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: the oils of flax seed, rosehip, cocoa butter, shea nut, grape seed, borage and cucumber are excellent sources of nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients that are key to support optimal cellular regeneration. The benefits os these ingredients are complemented by the stimulating activities of geranium, lavender, petitgrain and carrot seed essential oils. All great for the skin and soothing on the soul.
Aloe barbadensis* (aloe vera), lapis lazuli gem essence (aqua), Rosa moschata (rosehip), cetearyl glucoside^, sorbitan olivate^, Linum usititassimum* (flax seed), glycerine*, Vinis vinifera* (grape seed), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), Borago officinalis (borage), coco caprate/caprylate, cetearyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid^, benzyl alcohol^, plant derived stearic acid, d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Cucumis sativa (cucumber), Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile), co-enzyme Q10, potassium sorbate, β-citronellol”, geraniol”, citronellol", (l)-linalool”, linalyl acetate", carotol”, beta-bisabolene” (“components of Pelargonium graveolens [geranium], Citrus aurantium [petitgrain bigarade], Rosa damascena [rose otto], Lavandula angustifolia [lavender], Dautus carota [carrot seed] essential oils), sodium phytate.
Organic certified; ^EcoCert Approved for use in organic and natural certified skin care. Certified organic ingredients: 83%.