Hydrating Face & Neck Gel
Azurlis® Natural Skin Care
Regular price $65.00
New Formulation - Same ingredients but blended with slightly different ratios to produce a product with more slip and better hydrating properties.
A true Start of our Anti-aging Range for all skin types!
With yeast extracted hyaluronic acid to pump fine lines, as well as jojoba and flax seed oils, and green tea and kakadu plum extracts, this is the ideal non-oily, anti-aging gel serum for thirsty skin - firming, deeply moisturising and nourishing to encourage cell renewal and rejuvenation.
For best results this gel serum should be applied prior to using your day or night moisturiser.
- organic rosehip oil
- organic macadamia oil
- organic calendula oil
- organic aloe vera extract
- organic camellia oil
- yeast derived hyaluronic acid
- organic flax seed oil
- organic jojoba oil
- organic licorice extract
- organic green tea extract
- organic bilberry extract
- natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Approved by the NZ Vegetarian Society. Cruelty-free beauty in a precious world.
Size: 30 ml
Application & Directions
- Application: this non-oily serum gel is ideal for application directly to the skin before using any moisturiser, and clearly complemented by either the Intensive Moisturising Day Cream or the Daily Moisturising Cream Gel SPF - 10. This serum gel has been formulated to super-hydrate thirsty skin.
- Directions for use: apply one drop to a finger tip and lightly dab on each of your cheeks, brow, nose, chin and neck. Gently massage until just a fine film of the gel is felt to the touch. Your skin will feel subtly moist, and it may feel slightly sticky for a few seconds, as the blend of botanical extracts with hyaluronic acid attracts moisture to the surface of the skin, while the oils balance the extracts. Wait 30 - 60 seconds, to allow the gel to settle over your skin, then apply your moisturiser.
- Soothing: oils of flax seed (an excellent source of omega fatty acids), and jojoba, as well as extracts of aloe vera and licorice are known for their soothing benefits.
- Anti-moisture loss veil: unlike the botanical oils and extracts that are taken up by the skin, the xanthan gum is not absorbed, remaining on the surface as a shield against water loss.
- Anti-oxidant: green tea extract contains a rich mixture of polyphenols that have been well documented for their anti-oxidant properties. Kakadu plum is a excellent source of vitamin C, that is key to support anti-oxidant activity. Natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) is a great anti-oxidant. Flax seed and jojoba oils are also an excellent sources of omega fatty acids that support anti-oxidant cellular activity. The benefits of these ingredients are complemented by the nourishing and rejuvenating properties of other ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: hyaluronic acid is able to attract water up to 500 times its own weight, and is able to gently plump fine lines giving the skin a smoother younger look. In addition, the nourishing and regenerating properties of flax seed oil, jojoba oil, bilberry, kakadu plum, support the action oh hyaluronic acid. All together these properties are harmonized with those of essential oils from rosa damascena, Roman chamomile, frankincense, clary sage and carrot seed. The latter is also an excellent source of vitamin A.
- Skin lightening: extracts of licorice, bilberry and marshmallow are know for their natural melanin dispersing properties. Thus, these are beneficial ingredients for their skin lightening properties.
Rosa moschata* (rosehip), Macadamia integrifolia* (macadamia), Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Aloe barbadensis* (aloe vera), Melaleuca alternifolia* (tea tree), Simmondsia chinensis* (Jojoba), Camellia sinensis* (green tea), Linum usititassimum* (flax seed), cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, glycerine*, xanthan gum, coco caprate/caprylate, dehydroacetic acid^, benzyl alcohol^, Glycyrrhiza glabra*(licorice), Vaccinium myrtillus* (bilberry), Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), potassium sorbate, hyaluronic acid (yeast derived), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root), β-citronellol”, geraniol”, (l)-linalool” (“components of Rosa damascena [rose otto], Salvia sclarea [clary sage], Anthemis nobilis [Roman chamomile], Boswellia caterii [frankincense], sodium phytate.
*Organic certified; ^EcoCert Approved for use in organic and natural certified skin care. Certified organic ingredients: 95%.