Delicate Skin Serum I
Azurlis® Natural Skin Care
Regular price $71.00
This is a gentle nourishing serum that helps to calm and sooth the skin.
- apricot kernel
- flax seed
- organic evening primrose
- organic rosehip
- vitamin E
- German chamomile
- organic lavender
Size: 30 ml Frost Glass Pump.
Application & Directions
- Application: This serum is one of two for rosacea skin, Delicate Skin Serum-I and Serum-II (a more potent form of Serum-I). It is always recommended to start with Serum-I, and some people stay on this products. However, if you want to benefit from using both, start with Serum-I for 1 week, then follow with Serum-II for another week. Then, select the serum that best suits your specific skin requirements or alternate between the two. Rosacea is a rather difficult condition and improvement can be dependent on many factors including genetic make-up, diet, stress and environmental exposure to allergens. Thus, not every person's skin will respond to these serum types immediately, however an improvement on the overall complexion is likely to be felt soon after commencing use.
- Directions for Use: Apply one drop to each cheek either at night or in the morning after cleansing. Gently massage with small circular movements away from the nose, until the serum covers your entire face and has been fully absorbed. Reapply if a richer coverage is desired. This serum can be used in the morning prior to applying make-up or in the evening after cleansing, for a wonderful night's sleep.
- Soothing: calendula infused oil and macadamia oil are known for their soothing benefits.
- Anti-oxidant: flax seed, pomegranate and natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol). Their benefits are supported by nourishing benefits of apricot kernel and macadamia nut oils, as well as those of the rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: with a unique blend of ingredients including oils of flax seed, rosehip, calendula, pomegranate, borage, evening primrose, as well as essential oils of rosewood, chamomile, lavender and immortelle. The synergistic properties of these ingredients make this serum a highly nurturing and protective serum to encourage the balancing of rosacea-prone skin.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel), Linum usitatissimum (flax seed), Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia nut), Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Punica granatum (pomegranate), Rosa moschata* (rosehip), Borago officinalis (borage), Oenothera biennis* (evening primrose), Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam), Ricinus communis* (castor), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), β-citronellol”, geraniol”, (l)-linalool” (“components of Aniba rosaeodora [rosewood], Matricaria recutita [German chamomile], Lavandula angustifolia [lavender], Helichrysum angustifolium [immortelle], Daucus carota [carrot seed] essential oils).
*Organic Certification NZ, Australia, USA.