Hydrating Face & Neck Gel - Benefits
- Soothing: oils of flax seed (an excellent source of omega fatty acids), and jojoba, as well as extracts of aloe vera and licorice are known for their soothing benefits.
- Anti-moisture loss veil: unlike the botanical oils and extracts that are taken up by the skin, the xanthan gum is not absorbed, remaining on the surface as a shield against water loss.
- Anti-oxidant: green tea extract contains a rich mixture of polyphenols that have been well documented for their anti-oxidant properties. Kakadu plum is a excellent source of vitamin C, that is key to support anti-oxidant activity. Natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) is a great anti-oxidant. Flax seed and jojoba oils are also an excellent sources of omega fatty acids that support anti-oxidant cellular activity. The benefits of these ingredients are complemented by the nourishing and rejuvenating properties of other ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: hyaluronic acid is able to attract water up to 500 times its own weight, and is able to gently plump fine lines giving the skin a smoother younger look. In addition, the nourishing and regenerating properties of flax seed oil, jojoba oil, bilberry, kakadu plum, support the action oh hyaluronic acid. All together these properties are harmonized with those of essential oils from rosa damascena, Roman chamomile, frankincense, clary sage and carrot seed. The latter is also an excellent source of vitamin A.
- Skin lightening: extracts of licorice, bilberry and marshmallow are know for their natural melanin dispersing properties. Thus, these are beneficial ingredients for their skin lightening properties.